Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Monitoring Appointment 1

I'm keeping this one simple because I feel like I'm dying. I'm am so nauseous and it is a horrible feeling; although, I'm trying to be positive and taking it as practice for my soon-to-come BFP! :-P

Anyway, there are two follies that are looking good! The leafing follicle is in my right ovary and it is measuring at 11mm. The second one is on the left, and is measuring 9mm. I'm doing Follistim again tonight (Monday) and tomorrow. I will go back Wednesday for another monitoring appointment and wait for the next step.

***I'm apologizing in advance in case this entry has poor formatting. I'm blogging from my iPhone :-0)***

1 comments:

The Fords said...

Glad to hear your appointment went well :)
I hope the nauseousness goes away really soon for you!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kiss My Sass. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase