Yikes! I was SO nervous to do this today. Looking back, it's really simple and fairly painless but I was afraid I was going to screw something up. I brought all of my "materials" to the office so I could follow step by step with the instructional video.
I'm feeling a little giddy about doing the injection today. I guess after not having a real chance at getting pregnant for over a year, this gives me some hope. So now, I have another injection tomorrow and a RE appointment Monday morning for monitoring, and then he'll let me know when I should do my hCG trigger. I'm just hoping that J's home the day of the trigger because I'm a little bit nervous about doing it myself. My girl B said she'd do it for me since she has somewhat of a nursing background (pet nurse, lol) so that's an option.
::fingers crossed::
Consumption 20
8 hours ago



2 comments:
You go! Very proud of you doing it by yourself. GL! I am hoping this is it for you, doll!
Hey mami, thank you SO much! That means so much to me. :-)
Post a Comment