Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

I should be studying...

But, I can't!  I hate this about myself.  As much as I love going to school and learning, I fail miserably at studying.  I didn't do so well on the last test, so I have to hustle on this one.  I think I underestimated just how hard this Bio class would be.  I know I can do it, and do it well, but it's going to take some effort.

I haven't updated in a while because truthfully, there's not much going on.  We did some preliminary fertility testing and we both had great results, so now we just sit and wait.  According to FF, it seems that I've O'd.  I would be way more excited, except that the last couple of cycles, I got the CH's saying that I O'd and they were suddenly wiped out as my temps slowly decreased.  So, I want to be excited, but I'm already so hopeful for this cycle, that I don't want to overdo it.

We have an RE appointment set for March 2nd, and if I did in fact O, FF says that my test date is March 3rd.  Of course, more than likely I'd be able to test March 1 and know whether we'd still need that RE appointment.  Wouldn't it be something if Murphy's Law came into play this time?  I think it would be the one thing that would renew my belief that miracles can and do happen.  So for now, I wait.  I secretly look forward to bed time where I can "try" and fall asleep and take my temp again in the morning to see where I stand.

I wait, wait, wait but I do know that when I finally hold our baby in my arms, the wait will not have been in vain...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kiss My Sass. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase