Well, yesterday we received J's script for his SA!
I'm kinda of excited, but really nervous as well. So far, J has been pretty cooperative, but he kind of rolled his eyes yesterday when I told him he had to call to schedule the appointment. I think I'm a bit over-sensitive right now, because I burst into tears and said, "It's not my fault that God fucked us over and we can't get pregnant!" Yea, um, overreact much!??! I didn't need to say that, and I didn't need to cry. I guess I have to wrap my head around the fact that this might be difficult for J. I really think that he's already being very supportive and open to what our next options might have to be.
I talked to one of our nieces yesterday, and she dropped the bomb that ANOTHER one of our nieces is pregnant. Nice! So now that makes two of our nieces that are pregnant, out of wedlock, with no financial stability, college degree, etc., etc. Not only that, but she's also due in May w/ our other niece. Did I mention that I would've been due in May had our September cycle worked the way it was supposed to?! I would love to get pregnant and have our baby at any time, but there are some key months that I would've loved to be due: May, July, or September. I guess maybe our baby #2 will have a chance to be born in one of those months, but right now, baby #1 just needs to hurry, be conceived, cook for 9 months, and be out, lol! I will say that J was INCREDIBLY sweet when I texted him asking if he knew about his niece. He said, "I'm sad for us let's go on to the next level ok en-vea-trou." Bahahahaha! He's so cute! His text made me tear up because although he can't spell in-vitro he understands how I feel. Also, even though in-vitro is not necessarily the next step, the fact that he mentions it really tells me that he's thinking about our baby future and that he's really considering all the steps that we need to have our baby. Did I mention that I love him?!?
Here's to thinking positive and waiting for good news with all our upcoming tests!
1099th Friday Blog Roundup
8 hours ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment