Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Triggered!!

Wheewwww!  I was FINALLY able to do my hCg trigger today.  It feels like I was on Follistim foooorrreeevvveeerrrr (lol), but in reality, I think I got my hopes way up high in light of my birthday and Mother's Day.  Why haven't I learned that in IF there are really no plans that can be set in stone?!

After the RE raised my Follistim to 125 IU, we were making good progress in the follow-up appointments and I had a feeling today would be the trigger date.  Today when the u/s tech measured me, I was able to see this HUGE follie and I knew that at least I had one good one.  When the nurse called back with the instructions, she said that I had two good follies, and one that was slightly smaller.  The leading follie was 21.5, second was 19.8, and the last one was at 15.  Not too bad!  So now the waiting begins.  We're timing sex for tonight and Friday.  They would've wanted us to sex it up tomorrow but J's at the firehouse and that's kind of a no-no!  My progesterone draw is scheduled for May 18, and the beta draw is May 25.  Yikes!  My hopes are way high even though I'm trying to smack them down and keep myself sane and realistic.

**Fingers crossed!!**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kiss My Sass. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase