I thought about adding motherf*cking in there for good measure but I'm actually really ok. I'm actually creeped out at myself about how calm I've been about getting a negative beta. I thought there would be screaming, tears, cursing but there were no tears and no anger, just quiet determination about what I can do for the next cycle. Besides, I think the huge, tantrum-filled fight I had with J which was indirectly related to my IF took care of all the anger I had.
On other news, I've said this before, but I have to lose some serious weight...like, really. Yes, I already knew that but I get stuck on the thought and never turn it into action. I've decided to go back to tracking my calories on My Fitness Pal since it really did help and I have to find a way to exercise. Even if I'm just walking the dog, I need to get active. I'm wanting to do like an all fruit and veggie-type cleanse but I'm not sure how to go about it. I really wouldn't have a problem giving up red meat and chicken if I could keep my seafood and I like most veggies and fruits. I can actually give up chicken altogether, but I would have a hard time giving up red meat forever since I like steak so much. I've been playing around with this idea for a while so let's see how I can make it happen.
I guess that's it for today. I really don't have much to say but once AF shows we'll start up another inject cycle and hopefully we'll have better luck.
1099th Friday Blog Roundup
8 hours ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment