So we FINALLY got J's SA results! It turns out that the lab couldn't release/interpret them, so I had to call my OB/Gyn's office to get them.
Everything was absolutely normal!!! These are the stats: volume: 1.5, count: 134 million, motility: 85% with 58% progression. I was too excited, and forgot to ask about morphology, but the nurse did say that all we need is my HSG, so I'm sure they're fine. It feels like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. Now we just need to figure out what's wrong with my body, and get this show on the road.
The other day, when I was waiting for the results, I was doing some research on our insurance and their IF coverage. I am very happy to report that they cover everything! Yes, there's deductibles and co-pays, but if we needed something more invasive, BCBS does cover it. I also found that one of the top IF clinics in the Midwest is part of the BCBS network! I'm happy because even though I'm happy with our current use of NMPG, this other clinic is at the top of their game and if we needed, we could use them. I'm finally beginning to feel very hopeful, and that I could possibly end 2011 with our baby in my arms!
On other news:
I got into a huge argument with my mother today. You know, I love her, but it's amazing how religion can make people so close-minded. It's astounding. One more reason why I'm not sharing anything about what's going on with our TTC until things are already in place. The one thing that really frustrates me about my mom, is that she can have religious beliefs/convictions, but it depends on who they're being applied to. I'm a little more rigid about my beliefs and values, people can count on me to tell them what I really think (especially when they ask), but I won't bend my opinion to make accommodate what they want to hear. It might seem like I talk shit behind people's back, but in reality, I don't. What I say in private, is the very same thing that I will tell that person in public; however, I do change the delivery. I try not to be so hardcore in how I say it, but I pride myself in being steadfast in my values and morals. I think I'd have more respect for my mother's opinion if she did the same...
1099th Friday Blog Roundup
8 hours ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment