Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

J's Semen Analysis

On baby news...

Today was J's SA. Let me just say that I fall more and more in love with my husband as time passes. He came home from work in the morning, woke me up, and we got showered and dressed for his appointment. On the way there, we talked and laughed, and just basically tried to keep the mood "light," since we both knew how nervous he really was.

The lab is directly across the hall from my OB/Gyn, so we were already familiar with the location. We just went into the office, and I waited in the tiny waiting room while J did his thing. Little, naive me thought that this was just a regular lab, but as I looked at the literature and signs, I quickly realized that it was a Sperm Bank! It was just me and a very well dressed man in the waiting room. I avoided making eye contact (lol), but he was very friendly, and said hello. Now, let me just say that my gaydar went off a bit! He was an older gentleman (early 40's), in a very stylish and put together suit, and NO wedding band. The nosey T is wondering what he was there for, lol!

J was out pretty quickly and we were on our way. I tried really hard to get some info out of him, but it seemed that he didn't want to talk about it, which is completely understandable. Sometimes I forget just how modest and old fashioned he really is. We had a kick ass lunch at one of my fave restaurants, Chicago SRO and then headed home for some nookie! All in all, it was a great day, and I'm hoping we get awesome results from his SA! So if you're reading this, all your positive thoughts for good, strong spermies are well appreciated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kiss My Sass. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase